How to Reroll
Rerolling is the process of deleting your account and creating a new one repeatedly until you obtain the most desirable heroes you want on your first summon. This page will go into the details of how to reroll.
Before you reroll, there are a few things to take note of:
- If you do not have a rooted Android device, rerolling will require you to reinstall the app updates again (~300MB). Please make sure you are on a Wi-Fi connection, or that you do not go over your data limit and incur data overage fees.
- If you would like to use your Nintendo ID for your new account, you must first unlink your Nintendo ID from your old account. To do this, go to Misc. > Account Management > Delete All Data. WARNING. This will permanently remove and delete your current account, and you will not be able to access it again.
- If you have already claimed rewards on your linked Nintendo ID and claimed your rewards, you will NOT be able to claim these rewards again.
- Install the game and create a new account.
- Play through the tutorial. (15 orbs)
- Collect daily login bonus. (2 orbs)
- From here, you can either decide to do a 4-hero summon with your 17 orbs, or you can decide to play the prologue (3 orbs) to do a 5-hero summon with 20 orbs.
- Decide if your heroes are good or not. If you are not sure, refer to the Wiki's Tier List.
- If you are not satisfied with your summons, you will need to reset the game to allow you to start a new account. How to reset the game will vary device to device.
On unrooted Android phones, there are two methods to start rerolling:
- Clearing Application Data from Settings
- Uninstalling and reinstalling the game from the Google Play Store
This will delete your current account information, and you will be able to start the game again with a new account.
On rooted phones, using your File Manager of choice, navigate to the game's files and find the following file. By default, this should be:
Delete this file and restart the game.
- uninstall and reinstall the game in order to reroll.
- iFile or Filza, Filza is recommended for it's app name decoding.
- mTerminal or Karen's mobile terminal
- Navigate to FE: Heroes Application directory
/Mobile/containers/data/application/String of numbers and letters/Library/Preferences/
- Delete or move
- Open mterminal/mobile terminal and give yourself SU privileges and then run the command $
launchctl kickstart -k system/com.apple.cfprefsd.xpc.daemonThis command kills and restarts the preference daemon that runs in the background of iOS, allowing FE: Heroes to regenerate a new preference file. ALTERNATIVELY: You can just reboot but with an untethered jailbreak that can be pretty annoying.
It's worth noting that if you backup up old .plists you can restore them, so you can do a number of rerolls and pick one when you're tired out. The process is just moving the backup into
/Library/Preferences/ and running the command again. Unknown at this time if they're tradable.
Note: SU default password is
- Turn off battle and support animations in Settings to speed up going through battles.
- If you're on a rooted phone, you'll only have to do this the first time you roll an account.
- Turn on Auto-Battle for each battle to have the AI battle through the Tutorial and Prologue for you.
- If you have an account that you 'might' want to keep but want to keep rerolling because you're not sure, you can link that account to a dummy Nintendo ID account and retrieve it later.