From Fire Emblem Heroes Wiki
|Art by: Itagaki Hako (板垣ハコ)|
|Weapon Type||Neutral Staff|
|Origin||Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade|
|Voice Actor EN||Michael Sinterniklaas|
|Voice Actor JP||Yukinari Toa|
|Release Date||March 14, 2017|
A gentle cleric who serves Raven. Carries a heavy burden from a dark childhood.
All stats have a degree of variation. The stat growth page explains how the variation works.
Max Level Stats
|Pain||3||2||Inflicts 10 damage on targeted foe after combat. Cannot drop enemy hit points below 1.||150||-||-|
|Heal||1||Restores 5 HP.||-||-||-|
|Reconcile||1||Restores 7 HP each to target and this unit.||100||-||-|
|Martyr||1||Restores HP=7+ this unit's suffered damage. Unit heals HP=half suffered damage. Slows Special trigger (cooldown count+1).||200||5||-|
|Imbue||1||When healing an ally with a staff, increases recovered HP by 10.||50||-||-|
|Miracle||5||If HP > 1, survive a lethal attack with 1 HP remaining.||200||5||-|
|HP +3||Grants +3 to max HP.||40||-||A|
|HP +4||Grants +4 to max HP.||80||-|
|HP +5||Grants +5 to max HP.||160||5|
- "My name is Lucius. I can tend to your wounded. So I beg you—please put me to work immediately."
- "You must be [Summoner]. I have come to deliver good tidings from [Friend]."
- "This kingdom is blessed by such abundance—and graced with such bright spirits! I believe that this place is so happy that there are few, if any, orphans that go unloved."
- "In case anyone asks, feel free to share the fact that I am a man—and not a woman. It is hardly anyone's business, yet still the question has nipped at my heels for years."
- "I have pledged my service to Lord Raym— Oh, sorry! I mean Raven, of course. I continue to worry about his welfare."
- "My staff can be used to heal my allies but also to hurt my foes. That is, if I must."
- "A moment...I beg you...please... Ah, there. What ails me has already passed."
- "Darkness, begone."
- "Sweet relief."
- "Hmm. What is troubling you?"
- "You may hear it questioned whether I am a man. I say the question...is a wrong one."
- "Those who mock the way others look cause great suffering in the world. I have suffered...considerably."
- "I hope always for my soul to soar. But sometimes I am weak. For that, I am sorry."
- "If ever your mind is troubled, please speak with me."
- (+0, +1 Points) "Sorry... Merely a moment... of weakness."
- (+2, +3 Points) "I fared well—and pledge to put this to use for us all."
- (+4, +5 Points) "Such gains might better suit others in our party."
- "I hope that I have grown in both body and spirit."
- "Of course."
- "Shall we?"
- "This debases us!"
- "Oh, such pain!"
- "May belief be enough!"
- "Hands, stained with blood!"
- "Into the light...!"
- "I have come to trust you more than most I meet, so I feel it's safe to share my story with you.
When I was young, I suffered terribly in an orphanage—children ought never be so tormented.
I also suffer what some might call a sickness of the soul. What it is, exactly, is difficult to say.
Even now, when I think of how I suffered...at that orphanage...my body falls into lapses and strange fits.
I'm sorry. I should have told you all about this, but I wasn't yet comfortable confiding it.
I feared that you'd lose respect for me if you knew the truth—or would even be repulsed.
I do such good works that I shouldn't allow myself to care, but when it comes to you...I do.
I put myself in your hands. Will you like or loathe me? But know this, you will have my loyalty."