What is Inherit Skill?
This is a new feature that lets a Hero receive a skill from another Hero. Go to Allies -> Advanced Growth -> Inherit Skill to try it out!
Inherit Skill: Details
You can use Inherit Skill to learn up to three skills at once from a Hero.
The Hero being sacrificed does not need to be the same rarity as the Hero inheriting the skills. Nor do they need to have learned the skill they are transferring. However, the Hero being sacrificed can only pass on skills that they can learn up to their current rarity.
There is no limit to how many skills a Hero can inherit overall. However, each sacrificed Hero can only provide up to 3 inheritable skills.
A Hero can inherit learned or unlearned skills from another Hero, but it's important to note that a Hero does not immediately learn a skill just by inheriting it. In order to learn the inherited skill, the Hero will need 1.5x the normal amount of SP required to learn that skill.
You will lose the Hero that provided the skills to the other Hero, so use Inherit Skill wisely.
- Most skills are inheritable, barring a number of exceptions.
- Some skills have movement-type restrictions, while others have weapon-type restrictions. I.E. Knock Back can't be transferred to ranged units, and Wary Fighter can only be inherited by armored units, etc.
- Inherited weapons must match the hero's weapon-type.
- Unique passive skills are inheritable, such as Close Counter, Distant Counter, and Svalinn Shield.
- Unique weapons are not inheritable, such as Falchion, Raijinto, and Sol Katti.
- Dance and Sing are not inheritable.
- Blade tomes can be inherited. (Rauðrblade+, Blárblade+, Gronnblade+)
- Dragon breath attacks can be inherited across colors.
- "Goad" and "Ward" skills can only be transferred to units of the same type. I.E. Ward Cavalry can only be inherited by other Cavalry units.
- Breaker skills cannot be inherited by their counter-color. However, colorless units can inherit all breaker skills.
- Prerequisite skills must be inherited as well, and count towards the limit of 3. For example, in order to inherit and learn Vantage 3, you will need to inherit Vantage 1 and Vantage 2 as well, which will take up all of the slots. Brave Axe+ would require inheriting Brave Axe as well. And so on -- very important to keep in mind.
- Hero Skills Table - Lists all heroes and what weapon/passives they have
- Hero Stats Table - Lists all heroes and their max level base stats
- Weapons - A list of all Weapons
- Assists - A list of all Assists
- Specials - A list of all Specials
- Passives - A list of all Passives
- 4* Inheritable Skill Chains List - Inheritable Full Skill Chains at 4