Welcome to the Fire Emblem Heroes Wiki! This wiki is run by the fans for the fans of Fire Emblem Heroes. If you wish to contribute to this wiki please read through this guide. It will help us maintain the quality standards of this wiki for the community. If you have any further questions please feel free to ping one of the wiki staff in the Fire Emblem Heroes Discord.
Discuss anything related to the wiki in the Discord channel. Note: #wiki channel is for the wiki discussion. You may use the other Discord channels for their respective channel topics. The Discord server is maintained by the lovely moderators at /r/FireEmblemHeroes.
You may also use an article's talk page for discussion pertaining to that article. For feature or content change request, post it on the Requests page.
If you would like to see which updates are in progress, feel free to check out our Work In Progress page.
|Teg||Administrator, Owner||Teg#5743 (Discord)|
|Sekuiya||Moderator||Luigi Sekuiya#1307 (Discord)|
Our moderators are people who:
- Actively contribute to the development of this wiki.
- Are active on discussion pertaining to the wiki in the Discord channel.
- Maintain the integrity of the wiki by enforcing the rules and patrolling edits.
- Listen and respond to community feedback.
- Have good understanding of the wiki and the game.
If you feel you are qualified and would like to apply, click here
Tier List Steward
We are currently recruiting people to help maintain our Tier List. If you would like to be a Tier List Steward please contact Teg#5743 on Discord. Applicants must have an extremely solid understanding of the game meta and be highly rated in Arena.
- Current tier list maintainers: Teg, Mephisto
- Keep the content of the wiki friendly to players of all ages.
- Keep the content of the wiki based on facts or content that has been agreed upon by members of the Discord channel.
- Communicate with other contributors on the Discord channel or talk page to avoid conflicts/wasted work.
- Do not post any personally identifying information.
- Do not post any illegal content.
- Do not post any external links unless approved by the staff.
- Keep the guides mobile friendly. This includes having a table of contents with collapsible sections.
- Keep your guide concise, if you find yourself creating an “all in one” type of guide consider breaking it into parts or removing unneeded information.
- Try to avoid creating duplicate guides. If you find that a guide you wanted to make already exists, consider improving the existing one instead.
- Roriue (Wiki Artist)